[TenTec] Orion 1 FOR SALE

Paul Jursinic pjursinic at wmcc.org
Fri Sep 23 04:19:24 PDT 2011

FOR SALE: Ten Tec Orion 1

I have owned this unit for 4 years and used it primarily on CW.  The radio is in perfect condition.  The serial number is 10C10622.  This transceiver comes with the original shipping box, user manual, latest factory upgrades, and a model 708 desk microphone.  This transceiver does not have an internal antenna-tuner.  I do not smoke.  I am asking $2200 for this Orion.If you are interested please e-mail me.  I can send pictures if you would like to view the transceiver.

Paul Jursinic K9IRO

pjursinic at wmcc.org