[TenTec] The Corsair II Logic Board

Glenn wa4aos at aol.com
Sat Sep 24 13:59:12 PDT 2011

Hi Jerry,

I received the (10 ) display clock replacement  boards for the Corsair II.
I am very impressed with the layout, silk screening and general machining of the board.
This is truly a first class effort and Thanks for you part of getting this done.

Shame the other boards in the Corsairs are not as nice as this one Hi Hi.

Now I can start refurbishing the 20 or so Corsairs I have in stock..

73,
Glenn WA4AOS
DSM Labs