[TenTec] new RX366 sub receiver

Walt Amos waltk8cv4612amos at att.net
Tue Sep 27 04:35:39 PDT 2011

Why would anyone want a good second receiver? All I ever use it for is
transmit in split mode! Maybe SO2R in contesting? You would have to send
your Orion 2 back to TT for the refit and it would cost you as much with
labor as a new Orion 3 with it built in. Not a viable solution for THIS HAM
!

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.