[TenTec] Omni 3 (was new RX366 sub receiver)

Glenn wa4aos at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 17:51:31 PDT 2011

Oh...... No waffle maker, juicer, beer cooler or coffee spout????

Guess I'll wait for the Orion 4 or 5.... Perhaps Then,
Ten Tec will have an actual real time band scope for the Omni 7 that has been
promised for almost 5 years........
No...probably not...... guess I'll just wait for the Orion 17 or 18 or 19 o 20.......

WA4AOS Hi Hi