[TenTec] Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 08:10:47 PDT 2011

Glen,
Very interesting for sure...
I too have TT and several vintage rigs which I have restored/improved.

The Orion II is my main station and I find it superb in every way
except...wanting the pan adapter and the NR and NB still are not up to
par.
I love the audio it is very nice for SS rig. I like a big radio...so
the K3 while very capable is not for me.

Then, my next love here is my drake C line with all the Sherwood mods
except the FS4 one......That is one contest grade setup as well.

I also enjoy the Collins KWM-2, Halli SX-115/HT-32B...Halli Sx117/HT44,
and the SR-150.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT