[TenTec] Fwd: OmniVI logic board work

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Thu Sep 29 11:52:52 PDT 2011

Glenn,
Wouldn't a true weak DX and pile-up simulation have the two strong signals
at 2KHz and 2KHz plus away from the passband so that the mixing product(s)
fall inside the passband?

I've kept my Corsair II and 253 remote VFO for DXing.... it may not have the
numbers, but you can't drive specifications.

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M