[TenTec] 260 PS for sale

WA4VEC at aol.com WA4VEC at aol.com
Fri Sep 30 09:06:34 PDT 2011

Shack cleaning out time and I have a 260 Power Supply that I am planning to
 take to the Melbourne Florida Hamfest next week.  I thought I would offer
it to the members on the reflector first.   It needs work on the  regulator
board but the transformer, rectifier, capacitors, and pass  transistors are
all OK.  The good news is that the enclosure is excellent  condition.  The
only blemishes I can find are a light scratch on the  left side and a couple
of pinpoint marks on the top of the bezel that can only  be seen at certain
viewing angles.

I thought someone might be interested in the supply just for the enclosure
in case they had a nice Corsair II and not quite as good of a supply.  I
can supply pictures if necessary.  The price is $40.00 plus the actual
shipping cost from 32225.

Walt

WA4VEC