[TenTec] OMNI VII AF/RF Encoder problem

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Apr 2 18:14:39 PDT 2012

Gee, no.     That would really suck.

Have you tried re-installing the firmware, from a fresh copy, and then
do a master re-set ?    Maybe even loading up a previous firmware
version...  Nope, this is not logic, but just something that sometimes
works.

I don't think you have anything to lose.

Good luck.

No need to go off line with answers, as this sort of help
is what guys do here !   Nothing more topical here than
a call for technical help.