[TenTec] FS: 234 Speech Pocessor

Augie "Gus" Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 15:25:27 PDT 2012

On 4/4/2012 3:53 PM, Greg S wrote:
> In very nice condition operationally, as well as physically. Currently wired for Ten Tec 4 pin rigs. These units are a hidden gem from TT, and work wonderfully, and increase your average output on pretty much ANY rig.  I am currently using one on my Icom (gasp!!).
> Will include copy of the manual. From my non-smoking home. Price is $105 shipped to USA only.  USPS Money Order, or PAYPAL works for me.

I agree with you. The Model 234 that I used long ago with my
original Triton IV worked very well. I now have a Model 715 (for use
with an Icom rig), but I don't think it sounds nearly as good as the
234 did.

If the unit is still up for grabs I'd like to buy it. I would pay
via USPS money order. Please let me know the status and the mailing
address to use for payment.

Gus Hansen
KB0YH