[TenTec] Using an Argosy in the field

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Apr 4 16:48:13 PDT 2012

Oh... Now I see the problem.  You have backwards... John...

   You don't take a radio TO the TT hamfest...
		You bring one home FROM the TT hamfest.

Happy trails.

PS -- don't try to bundle too many the radials into a single
         bunch... they may get all tangled up as you pick them
	up or lay then down - as they will most likely be coiled
	and the rest will want to travel while you set one
	straight.   Same plan, but may be three or four
	in a clump.    The wife and found this out when I
	laid 65 radials in the backyard.

and I started with the