[TenTec] Orion noise blanker vs electric fencing?

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 16:28:33 PDT 2012

On rare occasions I hear pulse type noise here, though rarely (thank
goodness).  I find that the software noise blanker usually works at a
very low setting (1 or 2). Sometimes, however, it doesn't quite do
the trick and I need the hardware noise blalnker. I can't recall an
instance when it didn't work.

Kim N5OP