[TenTec] Model 565 Orion Firmware Version V3.032 posted

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Mon Apr 16 14:49:05 PDT 2012

Hi John..thanks again for listening to our input etc...TenTec is doing a
great job in this area...on the other hand I have been very busy these past
few weeks but will be back in the swing of things soon. My station operated
in the Georgia QSO Party this past weekend and with 9 Orions made 2080
contacts in 8 hours...these were 80m ssb and cw, 40m ssb and cw, 20m ssb
and cw, 15m ssb and cw, and 10m ssb all simultaneously at the same
time...rigs were operated using amps at legal limits on the SAME bands on
different modes at the same time..the Orions are BULLET PROOF and
Unbelievable in their capabilities...but then I am preaching to the choir!

de Rick NQ4I