[TenTec] 566 Orion II Firmware Version V3.029 ---Spectrum Display &Tuning dot

chacuff chacuff at cableone.net
Sun Apr 22 18:30:18 PDT 2012

Not sure what version you updated from.  I haven't seen that little dot on
mine (2.044) but recently updated to 3.029.  Dot sounds like a nice idea
because with the display freezing it is hard to tell where you have tuned
to.  Have to pause and let everything catch up to see if you have over
shot..

I am struggling a bit with getting a lot of benefit out of the SAF.  I'm
sure it's just a matter of settings.  Have really needed it on the recent
DXpedition from Spratley.  CW sigs in the noise.

Thanks..

Cecil
K5DL