[TenTec] TEN-TEC Community

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sat Apr 28 00:44:12 PDT 2012

Thanks everybody.

Lots of good ideas.
Unfortunately my camera doesn't have many adjustments.

In the Old days, I had a film camera that could do all that.
Now it's pretty much just point and click.

My XYL has a much better (much newer) digital camera.
I'll have to read her instruction book and see if I can adjust more stuff on
hers than on mine.

We have outside shutters on our windows and I have tried with them down.
Unfortunately the big window just acts like a big mirror.

I did already try some pictures from different angles, and yes, it helped,
but still not enough.
Here is the best one I could get:
http://www.dj0ip.de/my-station-1/current-2012/
As you can see, it's like ONE HUGE MIRROR behind the rig.

I think the final solution will involve hanging some kind of curtain behind
the rig.
Maybe I could tape a sheet to the window.  That's probably the easiest way.

I think fixing the problem (the window), rather than fancy photography is
probably going to be the best path for me because like I said, I just am
lousy at photography.

Cheers Guys!
Rick