[TenTec] Pegasus DC Input Issue

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 06:30:54 PDT 2012

If you're making th e power connections to the same place on the Pegasus (I assume you are), then you need to get the ol' voltmeter out & see where you do & do not have 12 volts. I'd start at the spot you make the connection & trace toward the switch if that spot is OK. Yep, it does sound weird.

Dave

WA3F