[TenTec] TEN-TEC shack photos

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Sat Apr 28 09:39:35 PDT 2012

Might be your browser or browser settings.

I clicked on the link, the first photo in the list came right up.  (I
presume some of the current hams at TT?)

The second photo was very interesting.  I didn't know that the TI5N guys ran
an Eagle!  Considering the number of people claiming lately that "all" major
DXpeditions of late are running K3's primarily if not exclusively, that was
quite a revelation!

(I'll post a photo tonight, after we get home from the grandson's birthday
party)

73, ron w3wn