[TenTec] TEN-TEC shack photos

Michael Cheponis Michael at Cheponis.Com
Sat Apr 28 20:37:32 PDT 2012

The photo URL <http://www.tentec.com/pages/Community-Photos.html> displays
images using Adobe Flash.  They're very nice with some simulated motion,
but I do wonder why the page does not use HTML 5 ?  I had to use IE to see
them, as Chrome was not cooperating.

Great idea!  Very nice to see others' TT shacks.  Do we have a "Messiest TT
Shack" sub-page?  I could post my picture there...

-Mike K3MC

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 09:39, Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw at verizon.net> wrote:
> Might be your browser or browser settings.
>
> I clicked on the link, the first photo in the list came right up.  (I
> presume some of the current hams at TT?)
>
> The second photo was very interesting.  I didn't know that the TI5N guys
ran
> an Eagle!  Considering the number of people claiming lately that "all"
major
> DXpeditions of late are running K3's primarily if not exclusively, that
was
> quite a revelation!
>
> (I'll post a photo tonight, after we get home from the grandson's birthday
> party)
>
> 73, ron w3wn

At