[TenTec] Ya never get enough good news

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sun Apr 29 12:10:01 PDT 2012

TenTec Mavens:

Here is what I read on another group dealing with radio control software
that works on the Paragon, Jupiter, RX-320, and Eagle.

I am not promoting the software... I am posting because I enjoyed the
nice words about TT and John Henry.

	We try to present a wide range of capabilities.  The biggest
	problem we have is the radio.  A lot of them cannot keep
	up with our poll rates and we must slow the software down.

	Ten Tec outshines all of the manufacturers in this respect.
	Besides they provide excellent support for BOTH the software
	and hardware.  John Henry has been quite an asset for them.

	Mike

Ya know...  ya just never get enough good news.