[TenTec] Scout for Sale

kb4srn at yahoo.com kb4srn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 11:22:45 PDT 2012

I've decided to sell my Ten Tec Scout.  It's been sitting on the shelf and I've only used it about 30 minutes during the past year.  I have the Scout with Noise Blanker, Band Modules for 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, a Ten Tec mic and the original manual.  I do not have the power supply or the mounting bracket.  Radio was purchased new by W1DID in 1996 and I have his original receipts.  Radio is in very good condition with minor scuffs and scratches.  Works fine.  $500 plus shipping or best offer.  Contact off list for pics.