[TenTec] TEN-TEC announces new amplifier

Mike Stricker info4mjs at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 13:45:53 PDT 2012

I wonder who else is getting tired hearing about new products when Ten Tec still hasn't finished the simple things on their old products.  John Henry told me at the Orlando Hamcation that it was an easy fix to correct the display offset problem for LSB on the Orion 2.  Wow!  That was 6 months ago and it still isn't fixed.  Unbelievable.

I'd love to consider another TT product but putting up with this lack of support is very, very frustrating.

Anyone else feel this way?

WA1SEO