[TenTec] Linksys Router set up E2500 or similar

Bill Mellema mellema at qis.net
Sat Dec 15 18:58:17 EST 2012

I am trying to get my wireless router a Linksys E2500 set up to operate
my Omni VII remotely. Please does anyone have this router or similar
model running that could share the settings for any of the router set up
screens that information needs to be entered. I'm using the standard ip
address for the Omni VII  192.168.1.123 and currently using port 49152
as the default. I can connect but can't get the receive audio. I have
entered Carl's N4PY settings but no luck...I'm not a computer garu and
would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks In Advance..

Bill N3WM