[TenTec] audio from the I/O connection at the back of the Orion

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 16:11:57 EST 2012

thanks for the suggestion, jack
ak7o

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Bryant
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2012 7:21 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] audio from the I/O connection at the back of the Orion

Jack, see page 28 of the Orion manual:

"Pin 4 is line level audio output. Which
receiver(s) are output to here and the level
of audio sent to the jack are controlled by
the Line Out Src and Line Out Level
commands in the Other menu."

But...you only have three choices: High, Medium and Low. And, these are
fixed level outputs.  You should use the audio output from the Orion
headphone jack instead of the Aux I/O and connect that to the YCCC SO2R box.

73, Ted W4NZ