[TenTec] Current market price of Titan 425 and Omni VI opt 3, 301, 238

H Williams hdw at nctv.com
Mon Dec 17 11:37:40 EST 2012

I am a long time Ten-Tec user and follower of this reflector.  I have learned a lot from this group, thanks.
I have downsized my station.  I plan to replace my current TT HF station with an Eagle, sell or Trade following the holidays.
I would appreciate an approximate value "range" for the following.  I just need a starting reference point.

1 Titan 425 sn 00318 Gray panel all manuals, boxes, documentation. Purchased by me from a SK in 1988. Served me well.  Put in boxes 4 yrs ago in good working order, in my climate controlled shop.  This is an early Titan.  Good to very good condition:

2 Omni 6 Option 3, 3 filters, matching TT Pwr supply.  Excellent condx. All boxes, manuals:

3 Model 238 antenna tuner, matches Omni 6, pur. new in 2000.  Excellent condx., box, manual:

4 Model 301 remote VFO tuning knob:

5 The whole station:

Thanks & 73
Hamp Williams