[TenTec] Still Looking for a Ten-Tec Amp

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. gharmon at idworld.net
Fri Dec 21 12:16:13 EST 2012

Not necessarily but he does have a beautiful exciter with a grey face.  I
suggested he take a SB-200 and paint it grey.  I believe grey would be his
preference but he is probably open to other alternatives as well.

73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6003 Archwood
San Antonio, TX 78239-1504
210.657.1549h / 210.884.6926c

"Retirement means every day is a Saturday except Sunday".