[TenTec] Omni VI Plus

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 21 12:24:48 EST 2012

Yes, you certainly will, Bry.  Without a doubt, one of the finest
transceivers I have ever owned.

I traded it to Ten-Tec, along with a Argonaut V, toward the purchase of
an Eagle.
I don't regret doing so, as the Eagle is that much better.
Not only that, but the Omni VI+ along with the power supply/speaker and
238 antenna tuner took up a lot of space on the operating surface.  The
Eagle allowed me to move more equipment closer at hand.

You'll love it, I'm sure!

73 de Jim - AD6CW