[TenTec] Omni VI Plus

Carter k8vt at ameritech.net
Fri Dec 21 18:36:11 EST 2012

On 12/20/2012 3:08 PM, Bry Carling wrote:
> hello guys, I will soon be the  owner of a nice Omni VI Plus with PSU
 > and desk mic.
 >
 > Did I make a good decision?
 >
 > 73,
 >
 > Bry, AF4K

Sorry to be a wise guy, but that is a question only you can answer...

If you paid $20,000 for the radio, you made a bad decision.

If you are asking (in a round about manner) if it is a good radio, the
answer is unabashedly yes. A great receiver, superb for CW, great for
contests, great for digital, great support from TT.  (I'm not a phone
op, so can't speak to that).

Enjoy your new (to you) radio -- assuming you didn't spend 20 large for
it.   :-D