[TenTec] Omni VI Plus

Don Jones ko7i at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 12:17:58 EST 2012

You just made an outstanding decision. I just dumped a TS-590 choosing to keep my Omni VI opt 1 instead. Lately I have been bringing my VI to field day and have been ripping it up on CW. We run 3A, this year we ran CW and SSB on 20M (& 40M too) at the same time, the receiver held up fine with 250 ft separation between antennas. I do have the INRAD roofing filter mod installed in my VI.

You did good.

Enjoy & 73, Don KO7i