[TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Tentec 40M Net

John Occhipinti k3ur at att.net
Tue Dec 25 20:08:29 EST 2012

Bob, thank you very much for taking over the TEN-TEC 40 meter SSB net on Sunday. It looks like you had a good turn out. Did you happen to log how many TEN-TEC radios and what kind they were?

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and to all the members of our TEN-TEC group and family. I will be resuming my role as net control for the TEN-TEC 40 meter SSB net and also the 20 meter SSB net next Sunday at the regular times.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets