[TenTec] Wanted......

Pete Bertini radioconnection at cox.net
Thu Dec 27 23:31:42 EST 2012

Thank you Clayton

You have a provided more information than Ten Tec support! I suspect most of the original team that
was involved in the Omni VI are no longer there.

I don't think I'll bother trading up to a higher version Omni VI; I'm pretty happy with my
Omni VI and the Paragon II. I think I'll hold off and eventually look for a decently priced Orion II.
The Paragon II doesn't have the A/B VFO lock problem, and I can use it for casual DXing.
Both units have all of the optional filters, and the Omni has both roofing filter kits. I am a
recent Ten Tec convert, and the Omni VI and Paragon II have me sold on the brand!

Maybe I'll get lucky and find an unused field upgrade kit that was never installed.

Pete k1zjh