[TenTec] Wanted......

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 13:27:41 EST 2012

It's not really plausible, but I sure wish someone would come out with a
new custom ROM chip for the Omni 6 (a la Omni V.9).  In addition to Pete's
lock feature, for example, I'd love to be able to turn the DSP filtering
on/off.  Just dreaming , , , inject some new life into an all-time great
radio.

73 &HNY,
Barry N1EU