[TenTec] Need a TT 311 Band Decoder

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon Dec 31 21:45:08 EST 2012

Happy New Year Dave!

I'm 66 and do not want to build surface mount when I can avoid it. My band
decoder uses a board assembly from United Microsystems (about $20) and DIP
relays mounted on a project board. You do need N1MM or a logging program
which can send array data to a parallel port to the decoder board which then
pulls in the proper relay to put voltage on the correct cable pin.

It sounds like you have the experience, desire, and need to build a decoder
if you can't find a 311. If you have to build and have questions, drop me a
line... I can call you on Skype or set a sked if needed.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M