[TenTec] Oll & RF @mic input.

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 1 04:08:01 PST 2012

If my memory serves me correctly... it seems one can solve the pin 1
problem by connecting the mic ground pin and the overall ground pin on
the 8-pin mic connector - which marries the mic ground and the chassis
ground that way.

I have not found this necessary, but some microphones seem to need this
connection to the chassis ground.

As Stuart suggests, maybe adding a temporary jumper on the plug pins
will be enough to test this out before making permanent improvements.

On 1/31/2012 9:18 PM, Stuart Rohre wrote:
> The connector shell issue and grounding to chassis probably is the cure.
> Easy to try that shell grounding with a short clip lead first.
>
>   From outside.  GL!

.../