[TenTec] 566v3.026 ....Sweep Issue

Mike Stricker info4mjs at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 16:21:38 PST 2012

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed v3.026 and was playing around with it.  SAF works pretty well.  I had a bit of an issue with it because I use the display sweep and noticed that the signal peak on the sweep display was about 4KHz away from the displayed frequency.

I reloaded the previous version and although the display is not perfect, the signal peak on the sweep display is around 1KHz away from the displayed frequency.

Has anyone else observed this?  Yes, I did a MASTER RESET and RAM clear.

Mike, WA1SEO