[TenTec] RX366 panadpter interface

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 4 18:21:57 PST 2012

Just on note on using the 9 mhz IF output on the rx366 with N4PY
software.  I have not added any direct code for the rx366 9 mhz IF
output.  But it should work fine if the rx366 tracks the main receiver.
  In the N4PY program, right click the DUAL receive button.  This will
turn on N4PY diversity mode and keep both receivers on the exact same
frequency.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635