[TenTec] Best HF Travel Rig

BUDW2GLN at aol.com BUDW2GLN at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 13:58:35 PST 2012

Joe

I used a TT Scout for several years when I traveled........GREAT cw
rig,......Amazing  receiver......Fun to use.......small power supply (50  watts
max- down to 5 watts.)
I carried the 40 and 15 mtr plug-ins and worked both bands very
successfully with 40 & 15 mtr mobile a 40 meter dipole at the different  family homes
that we visited....$300. or so today

73

Bud  W2GLN

In a message dated 2/13/2012 3:19:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,