[TenTec] Extra...Extra...

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Thu Feb 16 01:39:43 PST 2012

Well for a while, Chrysler was German too!  ;-)

You know what BMW stands for in German, don't you James?

"Bring  Mich  Werkstatt"  (bring me to the [repair]shop)
That's right up there with "Found On Road Dead"
And "Fix It Again Tony".

I've run American radios, have for most of my 50 years,
but the only American cars I really liked were the Corvair and the Cobra.
The original Corvair was designed by Ferdinand Porsche, and the Cobra,
though a concept from Carrol Shelby of Green Valley Texas, was actually
based on the chassis of an old British car, the A.C. Bristol.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Richards
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:15 AM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Extra...Extra...

Well... shoot...   I know... I am only using HALF its capabilities !

  But I am still a rookie learning the ropes.
Give me just a little more time... and I will comply !

But... I wonder about that analogy to an Italian motor car ...
I am a BMW M owner... maybe you German Guys oughta stick
together !

(I also own a couple of Chrysler cars ... so, along with TenTec gear,
I do buy American cars also !)