[TenTec] 600 Meters, anyone?

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Thu Feb 16 14:07:40 PST 2012

Jim,
     I remember having a very long and heated discussion about "insensitive
licensing" with Harry Daniels (sp?) the president of the ARRL at that time
at one of the local Illinois hamfests.  We had quite a crowd around us
before we were through.  I was not for "insensitive licensing" and of course
the ARRL President was for it.  We debated all the points for about 20
minutes or so.  I didn't convince him of his misguided ways but at least he
knew my point of view. ;-)
Jerry W5JH