[TenTec] RX366

amsctalx at comcast.net amsctalx at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 16:53:43 PST 2012

John -

While I am happy for you and the rest of the organization that this product is successful, I am mildly heartbroken to read that they are sold out. I am traveling to Knoxville on business in a couple of weeks, and I was planning in picking one up during that trip. How long until the next batch is ready?

Best regards,

Mike Alexander - N8MSA

amsctalx at comcast.net