[TenTec] extra whining

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 16 18:04:54 PST 2012

I got lucky....   My local Elmer recently helped me design and build a
home brew gadget circuit for the shack ... and from what I learned from
that experience, I was able to determine the best answer from the
schematic, itself - because I did not memorize all the answers - I
actually had to decide what was going on with the circuit.   So... I
guess at little actual learning occurred along the way.

Geeze... and I wish someone would explain that to my XYL ... who does
not seem to think I can learn new tricks...     ;-)

I had them all memorized... by