[TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to no power

Mike Bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Feb 18 09:38:45 PST 2012

rick,

didn't like those big storms, huh?

I'd love to see one, but not necessarily coming at me.

I was thinking of the omni d (and not a triton VI) that he had and if it had the optional 1.8 khz filter. A suitable test filter.

Seems to me that those filters are rather common and Scott shouldn't have too much of a time getting one from Ebay. I guess if push comes to shove a few mouse clicks and Inrad will be able to take of his needs.

Good thing Scott got the scope, i was just about ready to go into the shack and tear one of my omnis apart.

Mike, wb8vge