[TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to no power--Crystal Filter

scottsheppard at videotron.ca scottsheppard at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 18 12:56:15 PST 2012

I will....right now I am going to take the dog out and get some air!  Even with the rig off, and both the xtal filter and TX mixer boards removed...the output pin on the tx mixer is common to ground--all the way to the band pass filter...the coax on the other side of the xtal filter going to the ssb gen board is also common to ground with the board in via the pin of the transformer...I am going to be seeing rg-174 in my sleep!   scott