[TenTec] Omni D Low Power..resolved

Scott Sheppard scottsheppard at videotron.ca
Sat Feb 18 15:47:55 PST 2012

Too much fun...its almost sad when it ends hi...sincerely appreciate the help. I may look at getting a simpler Osc scope...the fluke was nice and easy to use... i have a HP 1703 of my own--just have to get my friend to show me how...most of my electronics is self taught...I have a freq counter and a few other bits of gear but my friend does this for a living so I can always borrow too but this is a lot of fun...again, many thanks to all who pitched in. I certainly got my moneys worth out of the reflector this month!

scott