[TenTec] Reputable dealer vs Hamfests

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Mon Feb 20 08:41:22 PST 2012

At the risk of trashing my already shady reputation, I will say that most
hams today cannot even judge if their radio (or scope) is working properly
or not.  So they may sell it to you in good faith and you still find out it
doesn't work right.

73
Rick, DJ0IP

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Bill Harris
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 5:12 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Reputable dealer vs Hamfests

I remember when (many moons ago) you would attend a swap-meet and be pretty
assured that the items you bought was as stated by  reputable seller's who
were, mostly,  original owners. Over time, with the influx of  "2nd hand
dealers"  this is no longer the case.
Some say it's the sign of the times.  Score: Dollars 10...Integrity 4?

Carry-on
Bill-w7kxb