[TenTec] Omni C

Michael Silevitch msilevitch at coe.neu.edu
Tue Feb 21 18:34:34 PST 2012

Dear Joe

I'm confused at this stage. I connected the frequency counter to the RCA
phono jack which is, I believe, the PTO output. This jack is located on
the top of the VFO box in the left rear corner when looking at it from the
front. The counter doesn't display any reading. Also when I did a
continuity check between the cable that was connected to the RCA socket on
the VFO box and the VFO OUT socket at the back of the rig, I din't have
continuity.

Am I right in assuming that the RCA socket on the VFO box is the VFO
output? If not, then it would explain my confused readings. If so, then I
will sleep on it, tomorrow is another day!

Regards
         Mike