[TenTec] Eagle

Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Sun Feb 26 14:59:42 PST 2012

Also, yes, you can listen to AM using the SSB filter.  However you won't
hear much on FM that way.

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of John Molenda
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 11:15 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: [TenTec] Eagle

Question on the Eagle , I only need the AM and FM filters for the radio to
transmit in those modes correct ?  I would be able to listen to AM and FM
regardless if the filters were installed or not .  Is correct .
Is there a way to know what optional filters are installed without taking
the cover off  ?  I bought a used Eagle and it came with a 6kc cw filter
rapped in plastic I am not sure what he had in the radio .
thanks John kb2huk