[TenTec] Orion update

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Wed Feb 29 04:46:16 PST 2012

I made it home after 7 days flying all over the states and out to KH6
late last night...first thing this am, I downloaded the newest version
on one of my Orions...and viola...its working great!!!

The tracking with WinTest is excellent and no other issues
noted....thanks to all involved for the hard work.

On a side note one of my technical guys who helps with stuff in the
Multi-Multi station advised me that he has ordered the xtals for the
20m xtal filter....it's full steam ahead on the project. Details as
they become available. I am hoping it will fit inside the radio and we
can make it switchable in some fashion or the other....

de Rick NQ4I