[TenTec] Triton II & AC

N6QW n6qw at jessystems.com
Thu Jan 5 05:38:45 PST 2012

Time to thin the herd. I have too many radios and not enough space in the shack. Thus I wanted to see if I could find a good home for one of my radios.

The radio  is an operational Triton II with matching AC supply. It has an upgraded crystal filter that I understand was factory installed and it does have the CW filter. You can see detailed photos at www.jessystems.com/Triton.html  Given its age it is in very good condition and has not been molested with modifications and extra holes. I do have an original Ten Tec manual but this sale does not include a microphone.

Contact me direct if you have any interest. n6qw at jessystems.com

I will have it posted here for a day or two and then move on to the classified ads/auction sites.

73's
Pete N6QW

Proud owner of a Ten Tec Omni 6+ and Corsair I