[TenTec] Tuner Questions

Richard Bell richfbell at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 16 12:19:43 PST 2012

Opinions about any of the Ten-Tec 238 series tuners are wanted.  I'll take the
the good, bad or indifferent?

I am considering a tuner and naturally would like something to match my Omni
VII.  I see some advantages to the 238C in that it has a built-in balun.

I've considered a Palstar AT2K but am not decided.

For the record, I have two Drake tuners, MN-2000 and MN-2700. I'm using a balun
from DX Engineering with both of them.

Feel free to send me your thoughts, richfbell at sbcglobal.net or share them with
everyone.  Biased comments are expected and welcomed.

73 W5BXE