[TenTec] Omni 6 Option 3 For Sale

Keith Hamilton tuner at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 20 10:07:14 PST 2012

I am selling my Omni 6 with Option 3 (factory upgrade). It is
serial number 05A10386.
It comes with the TenTec # 962 matching power supply and speaker.
Everything is in good condition electrically and cosmetically.

It has the following options:

Inrad Roofing Filter kit installed, 2400hz #764

9mhz filters --
1. 2800hz Inrad #754
2. 2400hz TenTec #220
3. 500hz TenTec #217

6.3mhz filters --
1. 2800hz Inrad #755
2. 1800hz TenTec #288
3. 400hz Inrad #750
4. 250hz Inrad #751

Inrad audio modification installed.
TXCO addition installed.
Meter lights replaced with LEDs.
New 2032 Coin Battery installed on logic board.

I am selling this fine radio to help pay for my new Omni 7. There
is
nothing wrong with it.

I will take this radio to The UPS Store for professional
packaging.
It will be insured for the full amount.
Shipping will be FREE via UPS.
I have pictures of the rig and I will email them to those who ask.

I am selling for $1200. Paypal please.

Please respond to me OFF LIST at tuner at zoominternet.net