[TenTec] Source for large knife switch

Rich Jones michjonezee at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 11:38:10 PST 2012

Another thought I had was to place the largest knife switch I can find
in the ground system where it leaves the house.  Then I could easily
break the connection there.
A great source for a large knife switch is Tractor Supply or any farm implement store.  I have purchased them in the last couple of years and have had great success with them for breaking ground straps to earth cables and beverage antennas on my farm.  They are well made and cost under $10.00. They are made for electric fences and come in single throw or double throw. Just a suggestion, Rich K8UV